Sweet Dreams Hotshot NATA Sweet Dreams Hotshot NATA

That was freakin' adorable!

SpikeVallentine responds:

Really? Thank you!

Passion of the Manwhore Passion of the Manwhore

Great animation, Fernando's as sexy\disturbing\hilarious as ever. Gooseman really stole the show here, though. The blood red slow motion bit was hysterical, as well as the the way our favorite organ merchant just fell in his own apparent doom with a defiant "zooohh" leaving his lips. And the puppy... and the space battle...

Oh, and something tells me Fernando and Randy had a fierce argument over who should vield that awesome phallic minigun that was most likely confiscated from Vera DOminatrix back during Pleasure Island 4...

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks maaan. i think randy would enjoy the bling of the gold gun she has more.

My Puppy, My Buddy Song My Puppy, My Buddy Song

This needs to be my national anthem. This is my life goal now. Well, up to found my own nation!

If there's one teensy weensy little critique I have (SPOILURZ to who haven't watched the video yet) would be that, in my opinio, that jumpscare at the end could've been even more effective if the dog's face would've vanished into darkness a tad sooner. Still, it works great as a reference, and it seemed to have worked on enough people, so you have all my stars. ALL OF THEM!!!

What Would You Do??? What Would You Do???

If I'd tell you the answer for those questions I'd have to kill you.

Frak Legacy Frak Legacy

Maybe I'm shallow, but I can't remember the last time hearing "Fuck you this!" or "Fuck you that!' was this funny.

We Welcome You 2014 We Welcome You 2014

The part with greeting the world killed me.

Also, your art style feels a bit Shin-Channish. Do you like Shin-Chan?

Campfire Campfire

Just when you thing you've got it figured out... you fuck it up while barely noticing!

An excellent animation! It's so good to see some stop motion animating on Newgrounds every now and then - even a alyman such as I can see all the love that has went into creating it. That little camper of yours manages to have more charm withing less than 2 minutes than some cartoon\anime characters can muster during whole seasons.

I also love how everything works within its own limits. You short has everything it needs, nothing more and nothing less. Within its own context, it's perfect.

MackProductions responds:

Thank you!

Diablo and Cain Diablo and Cain

Laughed my ass off. Cain is such a scamp! Also, I loved how you combined a rather simplistic art style with exceptionally fluid movement and animation. Oh, and DAT TOWN THEME REMIX...

Apple's Shocking iPhone Apple's Shocking iPhone

SexuaLobster.
Pure ejaculation.

A Bad Night For Batman A Bad Night For Batman

Perfect, just perfect.

I mean, the joke was a pretty simple one, but the delivery made it absolutely hilarious. The voice acting, the facial expressions, the timing... all gold.

Oh, and DAT BATASS.