Polka Hulka Polka Hulka

Such a great combination of a jumpy, dexterious melody and oompfy beats!

He's not a Potato He's not a Potato

Whoa, have I missed something? Did Ragemelon get hooked up with Mrs. Potato Head? Nevertheless, a mighty fine song.

Fill My Black Hole Fill My Black Hole

I wonder... will we hear this opus magnum in Space Adventure Legend Quest?

Rectal Computer Rectal Computer

This IS the future!

After Hours After Hours

A very cool and smooth track, it's excellent both for listening and jamming!

RichardBatchelor responds:

Thanks dude :)

Happy Batman Happy Batman

What a pleasant surprise! Really like the complex but melodic sequences in this song. Is it G harmonic minor? Also, it fits the old '90s Batman animated series' opening like a dream! Try it out!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

im not sure what scale it is actually i just kinda freeballed it.

Contagious Contagious

Lovely tune, it really has that "shit got real in a grim and serious serious manner" feel to it. Makes the synonymous animation that much more epic.

==(Solace)== ==(Solace)==

Love it!

Great tune! It has a splendid fusiony vibe to it reminiscent of Larry Carlton and Steve Morse, with a hint of Pat Metheny at the beginning. Great composition, and I also adore your sound and phrasing. It's airy and laid back, but also very heartfelt. Kind of Gilmourseque. Very cool!

Now if you excuse me, I'm on my way to dowload this masterpiece so I can improvise to it myself. I think a Satriani\Lukather type of solo would fit in nicely....

Buoy responds:

if you want to improvise over it here's a midi file that's the main chord progression and then halfway through it changes up a bit.

==(Hammock Song)== ==(Hammock Song)==

Cool as a Spring breeze

Very nice for both listening and jamming to. If only it was a tad longer... you know, guitar freaks tend to get carried away amongst all the noodling, and I always feel like improvising further when it stops. Nevertheless, it's a great little tune!

Buoy responds:

yeah... I couldn't do too much noodling here, I specifically wanted every second of this one to be a memorable melody

Rusted Toys Rusted Toys

I just totally love this!

Such a beautiful, soothing yet emtionally moving song! Somehow it always reminds me of Alan Moore's Miracleman (one of the very best comic books out there), it fits the scne with the child birt from issue 9 perfectly.

Also, improvising solos to this track is like takeing a stroll in a heaven made from streams of bittersweet memories.