Sweet Dreams Hotshot NATA Sweet Dreams Hotshot NATA

That was freakin' adorable!

SpikeVallentine responds:

Really? Thank you!

Passion of the Manwhore Passion of the Manwhore

Great animation, Fernando's as sexy\disturbing\hilarious as ever. Gooseman really stole the show here, though. The blood red slow motion bit was hysterical, as well as the the way our favorite organ merchant just fell in his own apparent doom with a defiant "zooohh" leaving his lips. And the puppy... and the space battle...

Oh, and something tells me Fernando and Randy had a fierce argument over who should vield that awesome phallic minigun that was most likely confiscated from Vera DOminatrix back during Pleasure Island 4...

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks maaan. i think randy would enjoy the bling of the gold gun she has more.

My Puppy, My Buddy Song My Puppy, My Buddy Song

This needs to be my national anthem. This is my life goal now. Well, up to found my own nation!

If there's one teensy weensy little critique I have (SPOILURZ to who haven't watched the video yet) would be that, in my opinio, that jumpscare at the end could've been even more effective if the dog's face would've vanished into darkness a tad sooner. Still, it works great as a reference, and it seemed to have worked on enough people, so you have all my stars. ALL OF THEM!!!

Hobo Bob Hobo Bob

Love this game!

While initially I was worried that the game'd put too much emphasis on having to memorize the exact location of each obstacle, making it as frustrating as older games such as Shadow of The Beast, it was actually a lot more about concentration and getting used to rearranging your fingers on the keyboard. Especially in infinite mode there's no use relying on memory, instead you have tons of fun anticipating the next obstacle. Oh, and the music was groovy as well.

And this was made in a mere week? Color me impressed!

Polka Hulka Polka Hulka

Such a great combination of a jumpy, dexterious melody and oompfy beats!

He's not a Potato He's not a Potato

Whoa, have I missed something? Did Ragemelon get hooked up with Mrs. Potato Head? Nevertheless, a mighty fine song.

Fill My Black Hole Fill My Black Hole

I wonder... will we hear this opus magnum in Space Adventure Legend Quest?

John McLaughlin John McLaughlin

Eep! I can't believe there's someone else beside me on Newgrounds who knows and likes John McLaughlin! You have some mighty fine taste, Sir.

Pirate hunter Zoro Pirate hunter Zoro

This reminds me, I should really give One Piece a try one of these days. I think it comes pretty close to Eiichiro Oda's style, and the colors fit it pretty well.

Manlypitts responds:

Thanks man i saw your stuff and You definitely have the capabilities to draw some sick one piece art.

Fernando The Squidhunter Fernando The Squidhunter

Wow. That makes all my Fernando related fan art look, smell, feel, I even dare say taste, like poop. Epic lasciviousness doesn't even begin to describe it!

Osuka responds:

you have been seduced by Fernando